BGRated Casting Call: ART DIRECTOR WANTED – TSC (TODAY'S SHOPPING CHOICE) – BGRated Canada
Job Title: Art Director
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 59 Ambassador Dr (096), Mississauga, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 118304
TSC is seeking an Art Director to join an enthusiastic team of designers, motion designers and promo producers. As Art Director you will be responsible for overseeing design elements in print, social, digital and broadcast. We’re looking for a talented individual who consistently delivers high quality work and continues to elevate TSC’s look and feel at every opportunity. He/she is experienced in leading photo-shoots and has a strong eye for layout, composition and typography.
The successful candidate will have expert technical skills in Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with video, motion graphic design and Adobe After Effects is a definite plus, as this position demands the ability to comfortably cross disciplines.
The Art Director is also expected to help inspire, educate and develop junior team members, and actively champion a culture of collaboration.
We develop award winning work and experience new creative challenges daily.
What you will be doing:
• Is creative, focused and demonstrates a passion for photography and design
• Is organized, strategic and forward-looking. Able to pre-plan and provide art direction for several photo shoots while working on multiple projects.
• Has a strong knowledge and eye for photo/image manipulation, treatment and retouching.
• Is conceptual and collaborative, and possesses a high level of detail.
• Effectively collaborates with the Creative Director and team, and executes industry leading designs
• Lead and mentor a team of designers
• Managing and coordinating design collateral to meet deadlines on time and on budget.
• Contributes to brainstorm sessions, creates pitch decks, styleframes, and present concepts for Campaigns, Events & Promotions.
• Develops and adheres to brand guidelines and has a strong understanding of brand consistency.
• Effectively communicates to the team.
• Monitors and incorporates industry trends in graphic design and embraces innovation
• Strong interest in fashion, beauty, home, fitness & Electronics brands.
What you have:
• 7+ years of professional experience working in design, advertising or creative agency environment, with a strong understanding and foundation in design / art fundamentals
• Expert Photography and Art Direction skills, on set and post production
• Expert Photoshop and retouching skills
• Motion design and video experience a plus
• Proven experience leading and managing a team
• Strong knowledge of web and broadcast workflow and practices
• Ability to problem solve and multitask multiple projects
• Collaborative, self-motivated, professional.
• Strong communication skills.
Rogers Creative is an internal creative agency with 300+ professionals working collaboratively across Canada.
With deep roots in media, broadcast, radio, publishing sales – we offer creativity services in the fields of branding, digital and social, motion and 3D animation, advertising, video production, retail design, wayfinding, real time live content, and end-to-end management of projects.
Alternatively you can click HERE to request more data for this specific post.
Please be advised information is posted as given to BGRated at 2018-06-11 17:49:31 time.