BGRated Casting Call: CANADA & USA NATIONAL CASTING CALL FOR A NEW TV SERIES – UNION & NON-UNION MAY APPLY – BGRated Canada
CANADA & USA CASTING CALL
NEW STARZ-TV SERIES “P***Y VALLEY”
UNION AND NON-UNION MAY APPLY
PRODUCTION TITLE: P***Y VALLEY
MEDIA: TV SERIES
STATUS: UNION (NON-UNION MAY ALSO APPLY)
NETWORK: STARZ TV
AUDITION DATE: Auditions: 1st round by video only. Details to be email to those selected.
SHOOT DATES: Sept. 2081
SHOOT LOCATION: Mississippi
PAY RATE: This IS a paid production – Union Rates Apply
• The series is a gritty drama set at a strip club in the Mississippi Delta!
• Seeking Lead Role for pilot for new STARZ TV series due to shoot in ATLANTA in Sept 2018. P***Y VALLEY
• Open to professional actors and non-professionals. Union or non-union.
• Casting for one of our lead roles!
• This character is black LGBTQIA.
• Open to real individuals in the community as well!
• Please pass along to anyone you know who might be a great fit!
• As this character is non-binary, there’s room for interpretation of exactly who Uncle Clifford is.
• Is she/they a drag queen? Is she/ they transgender?
• Is she/they in between? Looking for actors in the industry, but also REAL PERFORMERS from around the country (USA & CANADA).
UNCLE CLIFFORD – APPX. LATE 30’S – AFRO-AMERICAN
Late 30s is our ideal (but please do not limit based on age), African American, “The HBIC.”
• Sharp-tongued, wise, and always serving us with a side of extra-extra, the owner of the finest shake junt in the Dirty Delta is a gender fluid hustler with a heart of gold-plating.
• Masculine and feminine in equal measure
• She/they doesn’t just make the rules—she/they enforces them with a set of perfectly manicured talons.
• Armed with little but their razor sharp wit and a face beat for the gawds, they’ll stop at nothing to protect their club and their girls from impending doom.
• A realist who takes their romance like a pinch of salt in cornbread, Uncle Clifford is rarely taken for a ride.
• But a longing for love exposes a vulnerability that proves to be a strength as they learns for the first time in their life to risk it all.
• Note: seeking a LGBTQIA actor or actress for this role.
• OPEN TO NON ACTORS TOO!
*Actors must be comfortable with: comedic and dramatic elements, nudity, same-sex sexual situations, and a North Mississippi specific accent/dialect.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
• Auditions: 1st round by video only. Details to be email to those selected.
• To be considered, please email your headshot, resume and the information listed below #1-to-#9
• If you do not have a headshot and resume, please send a few casual photos that best show us who you are.
Be sure to include the following info in the body of your message:
1. Name/preferred pronoun
2. Union status (SAG, ACTRA, non union, etc.)
3. Best contact # at which to reach you
4. Agency representation if applicable (or freelance if not represented)
5. Current city/state/province in which you live
6. What is your gender identity?
7. Tell us a bit about yourself and what you do. Are you a performer?
8. Any links to performance videos, website, Instagram account or acting reel are most welcomed
9. Mention that you saw this notice on BGRated Canada
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We sincerely thank everyone for their submissions
but only those talent selected for an audition will be contacted.
SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE THEN CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW
TO VIEW ALL CASTING NOTICES ON BGRated – CLICK HERE
TO VIEW ALL JOB NOTICES ON BGRated – CLICK HERE
Alternatively you can click HERE to request more data for this specific post.
Please be advised information is posted as given to BGRated at 2018-07-13 01:20:34 time.