BGRated Casting Call: VIDEO JOURNALIST WANTED – BGRated Canada
Job Title: Video Journalist
Company: CTV Prince Albert
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Status: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required.
Position Level: Unifor 817M – CTV Saskatoon
Job Location: Canada : Saskatchewan : Prince Albert
Application Deadline: 03/21/2018
Reporting to the News Director in Sasaktoonn, this multi-talented and motivated team player will be based in Prince Albert, Sask. and will be responsible for:
• Interviewing, writing, shooting, editing, producing and reporting, of local news stories for Central Alberta.
• Proven ability to generate original story ideas and to complete the appropriate scripting, editing and production of the story to get to air.
• Occasionally perform work in Edmonton as back up.
• Editorial decision making.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Post Secondary education in Television Broadcasting or Broadcast Journalism, in combination with writing and ENG experience.
• Must possess excellent writing and research skills.
• Must possess excellent editorial skills and have previous commendable developed experience in editing material for on air.
• Working knowledge of, and consistent previous experience using ENG Camera equipment is a must.
• Exhibit superior judgement.
• MUST have a proven track record of consistently being able to work under pressure with a demonstrated ability to react quickly and productively in a changing environment requiring immediate decision-making.
• MUST have ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment with emphasis on internal assistance and upholding professional standards.
• Applicants will be reviewed based upon competence, ability, skill, and potential to consistently achieve results.
• A valid driver’s licence is required
Alternatively you can click HERE to request more data for this specific post.
Please be advised information is posted as given to BGRated at 2018-03-13 09:26:17 time.